OUR EXCITING ABQ SURF N' SLIDE WATERPARK
The ABQ Surf N' Slide Waterpark is open to guests, non-guests and local residents alike to spend a fun-filled afternoon or evening in New Mexico's only Indoor Waterpark. Experience what 175,000 gallons of water will do as you drift through lazy river rides, fast-twisting water slides, and calm, relaxing wading pools. As for the thrill seeker in all of us there is FlowRiderâ„¢, a fast-moving, double interactive wave rider (think surfing), pumping 32,000 gallons of water per minute. If the FlowRiderâ„¢ doesn't get your heart pumping, then nothing will. Â Call 505-855-6120 for more information about our Surf School.
CHECK OUT SOME FUN FACTS BELOW:
- $18.3M and 3 years to build the ABQ Surf N' Slide Waterpark
- The only indoor waterpark in New Mexico
- The park includes two twisting water slides, a meandering Lazy River, activity pool, and a wading pool, geared for those under 8 years of age, an Indoor / Outdoor Adult Spa, and a two-person FlowRiderâ„¢ Wave Rider
- The tower height is 34 feet with a raft slide stretching to lengths of 300 feet. Riding the enclosed tube slide feels like it lasts forever, but is merely a length of 237 feet long.
- There are over 26 water-play features, including a tipping bucket, three basketball hoops, waterfalls, spray features, and inner tubes
- New Mexico's only FlowRiderâ„¢ Double Interactive Wave Rider (Surfing)
- MIOX Corporation (headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico), provides a high-quality "green" water disinfection system
- Enjoy refreshments in our Surf's Up Snack Shack
- Beach area feature chaise lounges